51. Dry wine is better than sweet wine. Sweet wines naturally contain a lot of sugar. But on the other hand, in dry wines most of this sugar has been fermented away so from the weight loss point of view dry wines are better than sweet wines.
52. When you decide it's time to start working out, start slowly and don't get discouraged if you don't achieve your fitness goals after the first week. Many people make this mistake. They feel that if they really push their bodies, they can lose more weight in a couple of workouts. This is a very serious thing in fact.
If you try to push your body too much in the first few goes, you are likely to end up with sprained joints, a sore back and even torn ligaments. The rule to be followed here is slow and steady wins the race.
53. Check your weight before you start the routine and keep checking for changes but do not expect a radical change immediately. It might be one or two weeks before you notice some change. However, it is crucial that you continue to monitor your weight. You may bear in mind the fact that even a few pounds loss is a big achievement.
54. When you do notice a change, reward yourself. When I say reward, I do not mean go for some goodies like chocolates or sweets. Maybe you could go for a movie or buy yourself something like a new dress or a trinket.
This is something that can keep you going. It is a good idea to save on the money that you wanted to spend on ice cream and chocolate and then treat yourself to something more substantial.
55. You can take a day off from exercise every week. This is not just a very good idea but it is part of the exercise routine. Your body needs a day off from an exercise routine so do not hesitate to take a day off from what ever you have been doing.